Sunday 3 April 2011

FxOPEN Drift Practice Day

It was a Friday afternoon, I packed up my gears in my room just after class. I didn't know what kind of films I should use so I ended up bringing a backpack full of whatever films I had left over.

CNV000008
It was a pretty laid back session. I was impressed when I saw Ah Fai's machine. The graphic finish proved that this guy really put drifting to his passion. But the thing which really impressed me was the driver's corporate attire.

CNV000012
Another impressive looking monster was Loyai's A31. Can't help myself but to take a few pics.

CNV000001
And on the furthest corner, a sleeping fire-breathing dragon, Tengku Djan's S13.5

CNV000099
I think overall the day was good except for some racers who picked up some damages. Most of them are just minor, but some could not continue.

No comments: